Alongside’s mission is to curb the youth mental health crisis with an accessible and equitable resource, as it’s impossible for live care to meet the entire need. To that aim, Alongside developed an app that provides students with accessible, personalized and trustworthy mental health support. The app is designed for middle and high school students, and the company works exclusively with schools.
About This Role
We are seeking a passionate and ambitious Sr. Customer Success Manager. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, Sales, Success (Scott Freschet) and the VP of Sales (Ken Brown) and play an instrumental role in helping our schools and districts plan and execute their implementations of Alongside. This is an ideal role for someone who has Customer Success experience working at an EdTech company, loves helping schools and districts implement new initiatives, cares deeply about supporting students, and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You'll Do
- Own the implementation process of Alongside for our school and district partners. You are responsible for helping schools onboard their students to Alongside and for driving engagement with the app. Your key responsibilities with school-level partners include a kick-off, checkins, a mid-year review, and an end-of-year wrap-up.
- Act as a proactive and relentless champion for our partners. You will work diligently to resolve issues and will collaborate with our sales, product and content teams to ensure we’re continuously building a product, a sales process, and an adoption process that is customer-centric.
- Drive high student engagement with the Alongside app for our partners, and communicate their successes across all levels of their school and district.
- Support the renewal and expansion process alongside our sales team.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build customer references, craft case studies, attend conferences, and co-develop resources to improve our customer experience.
Who You Are
- 4+ years experience working in a customer-facing role in sales enablement, customer success, or account management
- 4+ years supporting schools and districts or working directly in them
- Comfort with Salesforce and other customer success software (OpenPhone, Calendly, etc.)
- Passion for helping customers solve problems leveraging technology
- Track record of achieving annual engagement, retention and expansion goals
- Ability to assess risk, identify growth opportunities, and prioritize workflows to manage a proactive customer journey for all our school/district partners
- Strong and confident written and verbal communication skills—ability to tailor tone to resonate with various audiences
- Comfortable communicating with high-level school and district administrators as well as school counselors and a talent for soothing stressed or upset partners
- Strong creative problem-solving skills to provide optimal ideas and solutions for our partners
- Able and excited to travel regularly (constantly during back-to-school and regularly otherwise) to in-person school and district meetings
Compensation will be commensurate with other early stage startup companies and will include both salary and an equity component.
If interested in the position, please send your resume to jobs [at] alongside.care